1. The promoter is Lindsay Marketing Ltd (Company No. 118212) whose registered office is at 6 Clemow Drive, Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand.
2. Employees of Lindsay Marketing Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/Kydloves-1511061325852567/timeline/
5. Closing date for entry will be 10th July 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Candidates must 'like' the Kydloves Facebook page, like the competition post, and comment in the Facebook posting what are their 3 favourite things for boys are on the KydLoves website between 9th June 2016 and 10th July 2016, to be eligible to win the “Cowboy babygrow, blanket and bib from Albetta” available for delivery within New Zealand only.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be selected at random from the list of people who 'like' Kydloves' Facebook page, like the post, and comment in the Facebook posting what are their 3 favourite things for boys from the KydLoves website between 9th June 2016 and 10th July 2016.
12. The winner will be announced in a post on the Kydloves Facebook timeline on 11th July 2016. If the winner does not respond to this post within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter requests instruction from the winner as to when, where and to whom within New Zealand the prize is to be delivered
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, and participants, by entering the contest, fully release Facebook from any liability.